From the Provost:
Some important deadlines are coming up:
August 17-September 7:
• Financial Aid begins disbursement to Student accounts.
• Students receiving financial aid may not drop below
full time if funded for full time enrollment without permission of the
Financial aid Office.
• Distribution of Financial Aid refund checks begins.
• Fall semester fee are due.
• The last day to drop classes with a 100% refund.
• The last day to register for classes.
• Students who were previously registered by August 31,
may add classes, swap classes, or change levels of classes with instructor
• Enrollments are cancelled for non-payment.
Questions may be directed to the Office of Admissions and