Current and prospective business students have a great opportunity today to network with faculty representatives from each major in the college and with business professionals from a variety of business fields. The venue is the Business Major & Resource Fair and Career Exploration Roundtables, scheduled today, Tuesday 9/27, at 11am—12:15pm, 1—2:15pm and 2:30—3:45pm in Crowley Student Union Ballrooms B and C.
Students should try to ask the faculty and business professionals questions that can’t be answered by a simple Google search. Here are some suggestions.
Questions for faculty:
- What careers do College of Business graduates pursue with this major?
- What is new in the field?
- What kinds of classes do students in this major take in their sophomore and junior years?
- Who else should I talk to about this major?
- What do you like about this field?
- Based on my interests and career goals, which classes should I take to fulfill major electives?
- Which fields should I consider for a second major or minor?
Questions for professionals:
- How could I enter your field or organization?
- What should I do as a student to prepare?
- What do you like about what you do?
- What are the challenges?
- If you could do it over, what would you do different?
Please come to the Business Major & Resource Fair and Career Exploration Roundtables today!