Our Advisors

If you make an appointment in the Student Success Center, you will meet with one of three advisors here.

I coordinate advising and also meet with students—from new incoming freshmen to graduating seniors. I also conduct group advising sessions for orientation and 3rd semester students. I really love to meet individually with students throughout their time here in the College of Business. The most rewarding aspect of being an academic advisor is seeing someone that I have worked with for four years graduate and go on to start their professional life!

Robyn Davis, Coordinator, Advising

Linda Ahlmeyer works primary with transfer and international students. She has been in the undergraduate advising in the College of Business since the advising center was established; she has so much knowledge about our institution and other institutions and is an amazing resource for students.

Linda Ahlmeyer, Academic Advisor

Sarah Timko works with all business students… especially those in their first two years and those getting ready to graduate. Sarah handles all of our graduation processes and is very familiar with the steps students need to take to graduate!

Sarah Timko, Academic Advisor

We hope to see you soon!

Tags:

Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *